A downloadable adventure for Windows, macOS, and Linux
THE EVIL DEVELMERON have INVADED your world.... emboldened MONSTERS have grown numerous and JOINED the DEVELMERON in an ATTACK AGAINST ALL HUMANS.... YOU, A YOUNG KNIGHT, DIED in the BATTLE for the HUMAN CAPITAL, but a mysterious entity has RETURNED YOU to your REALM. The HUMANS have BARRICADED themselves in their cities. TRAVERSE these lands and enter the PORTAL in the MOUNTAINS that will take you to THE EVIL LORD OF THE DEVELMERON! STRIKE DOWN YOUR FOE FOR ALL HUMANKIND!
What it is
- A janky 3D fantasy world inspired by PS1-era adventure games
- 8 low-poly, flat-colored levels to explore
- Off-kilter MIDI soundtrack and equipment that jams with it
- Attribute your stats to suit your play style and even the odds
- Chill with me in the weird world for 3-4 hours
WASD -- Move and select
M -- Menu
Space -- Jump
Enter -- Confirm
Mouse rt. click -- Attack
Mouse move -- Look around
Mouse scroll -- Zoom camera
Gamepads are supported?? You can re-map your controls via the Unity Input menu.
How to play
- Collect mystic GEMS and spend them at an altar where a giant's chalice rests
- Pay 1 Gem to raise your LV. by 1 and gain 1 Stat point. Choose carefully which Stats you raise.... your skills and your enemies' strength will change accordingly! Don't waste points on stats you don't need.
- Defeat monsters! They will drop GOLD according to your LV.
- FOUNTAINS will transport you to another area, but you must be carrying the amount of Gold displayed when you stand inside.
Lead designer & programmer -- Nathan Pasko
Title theme from Dialogue du vent et de la mer by Claude Debussy
Shaders -- dsoft20
The Giant's Chalice soundtrack (wav or mp3) is included when you pickup the game!
Thanks for chillin
In order to download this adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.