A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A.V. KNIGHTS PRESENTS
a strange story
- Anemone is a short, first-person mystery. It's about atmosphere and exploration.
- Enter and explore a small house. What happened here?
- Simple immersive systems help you find and use lights, keys, and other objects.
- Anemone isn't a traditional game. See what you can learn. Quit when you're ready.
Focus/Zoom -- Shift
Look -- Move mouse
Walk -- WASD or Arrows
Interact -- Left click
Examine -- Spacebar with held object
Pause -- Esc
These are the default controls. They can be re-mapped before starting the game.
Lead designer/programmer--Nathan Pasko
UI fonts--Chevy Ray
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Exploration, First-Person, Horror, Mystery, Sci-fi, Short|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Anemone-Mac 45 MB
Anemone-Windows 35 MB
Anemone-Linux 47 MB
- Anemone is now availableOct 15, 2019
- Announcing the release of AnemoneSep 29, 2019
- How Anemone was DelayedSep 10, 2019
- Simmering the stewMar 07, 2019
- Anemone's early developmentJan 16, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Very interesting game. It's like following a trail of breadcrumbs. I know there's some pieces of the puzzle I missed, but I still think I have some idea of what was going on.
Thank you! A loose trail of breadcrumbs in this one to be sure, but I’m happy you poked around and had a good time. Cheers!